1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe mimo, nemos and aventos

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Ch3tan, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Ch3tan

Ch3tan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    I'm thinking about buying one of the above models. For the money I could get a 32inch Aventos rather than a 28inch Nemos or Mimo.

Was looking for some feedback from anyone who has or has used any of the above tv's.

2. alscds

alscds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    dunno about the nemos !captain nemo maybe ??? ok the aventos is a great set its also nice looking too the only prob ive seen on one was a thin white line when set in 16/9. as for the mimo well its a top end philips tube and im sure it has bose speakers in it, the only prob is its looks its a telly for the pink brigade "no offense chaps" but it is a bit girly ;) you have to buy the stand about £400 on top of the price then all your stuff fits in the stand which should come with a remote control thingy wotsit cable so that you dont have to keep opening the door to use your goodies in other words the remote works through the door . ok . me ? id still get a pd30

3. mgns

mgns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    put any of those names into the search box and you should come up with plenty of threads. people seem to be pretty happy with their loewes, except for a couple.

i'm pretty sure the 28in loewes only have 2 scarts whilst the 32in have 3 (2 RGB). the nemos is getting on a bit now, whilst the aventos came out at the start of 2003. i think the mimo came out about 6 months later. in any case, the mimo and aventos are pretty much the same set, bar the styling and the 4 internal speakers to the aventos' 2 - not sure if those numbers only apply to the 32in sets.

hope this helps.

mgns