1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe information

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by weaponofchoice, Apr 23, 2002.

1. weaponofchoice

weaponofchoice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone tell me who are the best dealers for loewe and where I can get some more info on the range of their goggle boxes?

2. msmorley

msmorley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    www.loewe.de is a good starting point for information on the machines themselves... not the most intuitive site - but provides comprehensive specifications on all of their models.

As to dealers: I first saw a Loewe TV in John Lewis and fell in love with the compact frame and the gorgeous picture. I eventually bought one from empiredirect.co.uk, though. Sevenoaks Hi-Fi carry them but they're a lot more expensive than online. So much so that my local branch couldn't get hold of them for the price I paid.

Hope this helps,

m.

3. Stanley_Cooper

Stanley_Cooper
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I was tempted to get my Loewe Xelos from Empiredirect but wasn't too sure about getting this type of kit through mail order, especially that place.

Debenhams did do a good price but didn't have it in the right colour and had an old model chassis. Try Tv & Video Direct in Bolton. Don't know the number but you should be able to get this from yellow pages.

After searching around they gave me the best quote and a local dealer price matched them.

Stan..:cool: