Loewe individual lcd tv

BAZ49

Standard Member
Just bought a Loewe individual lcd tv. Now realise there is this one and a "selection"version. Is there much difference between the two? Is one better than the other. Paid £1500 with three year warranty. Was this a good deal. Is the image + the only difference in the "selection" version? Does it make a lot of difference to the picture.

Comments please.

Flappo

Banned
i just had a 32 selection dr+ delivered today

hmmm

so far , i'm not exactly overwhelmed

is this really as good as lcd gets ??

my avant 32 dvd DESTROYS it in every way

psikey

Distinguished Member
I thought the new Sony Bravia V series 32" was currently the best rated? Was in a recent supertest done by What HiFi & Vision June2006?

Flappo

Banned
lcd just seems so smudgy and pixellated , maybe it's the high resolution showing up imperfections in the source ?

overall i give this set 6/10

bizarre control system , weird epg , crappy remote and very poor piccie with some sources and ok with others

psikey

Distinguished Member
Is this your first LCD? How much did the Lowe cost? What is the source your watching?

timtjohnson

Standard Member
Does the EPG on the Individual 32 S DR+ work? Mine does't - it looses all the data everytime it's put into standby. According to Loewe engineer who came out last week this functionality is by design.

Flappo

Banned
well , i have an lcd on my imac dual core , but that looks miles better with eyetv than this thing does

overall not very impressed , picture , sound or ease of use wise

adding extra equipment is crazily complicated too

i bought it from harrods for £2800 last month or so

ok , it's half the price of a b&o , but i really should've saved up and waited for them to bring something out , i really do think loewe are a 2nd rate bang & olufsen

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom