• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Loewe Individual 32

BAZ49

Standard Member
HI i have a loewe individual 32 tv and would like to use it to see my photos from my cannon 400d slr camera,but i am not sure if i can or how to conect up.can anybody help. thanks.

Gazlet

Standard Member
Hi Baz

If your DSLR has USB output, then you should be able to run a lead into the USB socket in the side flap on the back of the Individual. The TV should then see the card in the camera as a drive.

If that's not the answer, then I have used a card reader plugged into the USB socket.

The third (and easiest!) option is to copy the pictures onto a USB Memory stick and use that, of course.

If your Loewe doesn't recognise the USB port, try switching it off and on at the power switch under the front. There was a software fix for this on recent models, I believe, so if your USB port on the TV isn't being recognised, you might want to ask your Loewe store to send an engineer with a software update under the guarantee.

Regards

Gazlet

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom