Loewe Bild3 OLED

Saw it but didn't realise the bild3 was also a new one...
Good news I guess but it seems to be priced not very well versus the 4. This lower end should be around £2500 or even lower...
Loewe remains upmarket indeed. If Metz was available in uk, Loewe will be in trouble a bit

In the UK Loewe has pitched the Bild4 price high, presumably to drive sales of the Bild5 OLED & Bild7, in marked contrast with mainland Europe pricing. It will be interesting/frustrating next month to learn Bild3 OLED prices across the Channel. And I wish that Loewe would make up it's mind about the inclusion of 'OLED' in model names.

In the UK Loewe has pitched the Bild4 price high, presumably to drive sales of the Bild5 OLED & Bild7, in marked contrast with mainland Europe pricing. It will be interesting/frustrating next month to learn Bild3 OLED prices across the Channel. And I wish that Loewe would make up it's mind about the inclusion of 'OLED' in model names.

You have price difference between mainland Europe and uk?

With euro to pound going to virtual parity...easy times to check (I will have a look)

The small UK price difference between Bild3 OLED, Bild4 & Bild5 OLED is there for all to see and to compare with the greater existing Bild4 & Bild5 OLED differential abroad. My guess is that the Bild3 OLED will debut at a euros price equivalent to <£2500.

Couple of quick questions :
-Do we have more spec for the bild3 oled? Différence versus 4 seems tiny and 3 appear more modular than 4.
-Loewe still doing just one hdmi full fat and 3 older generation on bild3?
-Do Loewe ever do price discount and promotion or free finance. Guess not but better ask
Good day all

So it seems that the Bild3 OLED is the same as the Bild4 and is priced accordingly!?

Finally the mystery is lifted.
Bild 3: 2016 panel
Bild 4: 2017 panel
Big difference in peak brightness plus others. In short, bild4 is the way to go

The difference between the 3 and 4 is small. The Bild 4 has Loewe's DAL (dolby digital and DTS decoder) integrated the Bild 3 doesn't. other than that they are the same both using 2017 panels and Loewes own SL4 Chassis

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom