Question Loewe Bild3.55 OLED - Settings

Discussion in 'OLED TVs Forum' started by n00se, Mar 20, 2018.

1. n00se

n00se
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, First Post

Got myself a Bild3.55 in December.

A professional calibration is recommended but other than what I've seen of the settings possible, what else will a professional calibrator do with a Loewe TV?

I've had a Loewe Individual Compose for years now (46") but to my mind there doesn't appear to be too many settings available on any Loewe TVs (even the OLEDs).

In comparison my Panasonic Viera TX-P55VT50 had a multitude of extra settings that made it clear that a professional calibrator could really get their teeth into fine tuning that particular TV.

In general with my Loewe TVs I switch off all image processing except Film Quality Improvement that I set to Intensive with an Aspect of 16:9 PC and sharpness 3-5 depending on what I'm watching (all other settings based on personal preference). For me it gives a sharp smooth image and produces a stunning and smooth movie experience.

Is there a hidden menu on Loewe TVs that a professional calibrator would access? I'm wondering if I should invest in a professional calibration.

2. themovierooms

themovierooms
    Well-known Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +765
    Yes, there is a back door into the LOEWE which a calibrator should be access to calibrate the set. It is well worth getting it calibrated, ive have my LOEWE 5.55 calibrated and the picture is brilliant. Give Gordon @ Convergent AV a PM and he would be able to sort it for you.

3. n00se

n00se
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for that info. I'll give him a call.