1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Aventos ?

Discussion in 'TVs' started by paulous, Mar 2, 2003.

1. paulous

paulous

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Having returned 1 faulty Philips 9617 and 2 faulty Sony FQ80's I'm still on a mission to find good 32" CRT for under £1500. I'm now pondering over the new Loewe Aventos, but I can't find any reviews.

Can anybody point me to an online review, or preferably can any Aventos owners please give me their opinion.

I know there are higher spec Loewes available, but I'm just interested in a top quality picture, I don't need all the extra features and better sound options that come with the higher models.

I saw an Aventos yesterday and it looked pretty good, not as stylish as the Sony FQ80, but then again it didn't buzz like my FQ80's have and the picture looked as good, if not better.

Any comments on the Aventos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ;)

2. leeb

leeb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    The Aventos 3981ZW was reviewed in the Feb issue of HomeEntertainment magazine and was awarded 5 stars. They liked it alot. Some quotes from the review include "The 3981ZW is a stunning TV" and "You simply cannot fault its picture quality and it sounds pretty good too". Would be interested to hear from any users though to confirm this opinion! :)

3. leeoh

leeoh
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have got an Aventos and yes it is good. Best 100Hz processing seen so far, you can watch the footie, etc without any motion blur, comet trails or other typical 100Hz problems from lesser brands.

4. Wilbur

Wilbur
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There's always the Loewe Articos (like the one of got up for sale in the classifieds right now!)

(Shameless plug :D )

5. paulous

paulous

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wilbur,

multiple shameless plugs allover this forum! I could be interetsed tho, I've sent you a private message.