1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Aventos vs Xelos?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by jaspov, Nov 22, 2003.

1. jaspov

jaspov

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I am currently looking for a new 32"tv and this forum had the most information so far. However I didn't find the Aventos 3781 model mentioned, just Aventos.

I have a question about this tv, as compared to the Xelos 5381. I understand from the Loewe site that the Aventos is the cheaper model. When I compare specs however in my opinion the Aventos has better specs. Did I miss something? :confused:

According to the comparision on loewe.de de Aventos has three better options:
    -Real flatline tube (Xelos is not 100% flat)
    -Digital Motion Interpolation plus (Xelos lacks "plus")
    -Digital comb filter plus (Xelos lacks "plus")

The Xelos however has Picture in picture and some audio options but I don't care about either. I don't use PiP and I have a dolby set for sound.

The only thing I don't know is if the tube in the Xelos, although not 100% flat, might be better? :confused:

I am thinking of getting the Aventos but I hope I made a correct comparision. I'd rather know now :rolleyes:

Hope someone can help out!

2. Falp

Falp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Aventos is the Cheaper

Xelos used to be the cheaper and is now available at cheper prices than the Aventos.

Aventos replaces the Xelos

I had 2 Xelos, the 28" and now the 32"