Loewe Aventos 3981 zw and XBOX media center

Leifman

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey there,
im going to order Loewe Aventos 3981 zw in a few days after i return the Toshiba 32ZH46 i got about a week ago (which i think sucks)
anyway my main use for the tv most be using the xbox media center(from the xbox ofcourse) to watch divx/xvid dvdrips,tv dvdrips,svcd etc' (im one of those few that prefer the dvdrip over the actual dvd)
and basicly i want to know if there are any guys here that might have that tv + xbox and use it the way i plan to, and ofcourse what quality they get....
because basicly on the toshiba i get realy ****** off! if i turn the Noise Reduction on then sure the "blinking" or however that picture aspect it concorns is called stops but i noticed that if its on then if a picture / scene moves fast the colors get strached/messed (exmple red car moving fast sliding and the red color get messed up)
and besides that iv'e noticed that in some dark scenes in movies after the dark scene quickly changes to some other scene for a sec u can see the black shadow or so of the scene before (realy annoying...)
just want to know how does the aventos handle xbox media center....
thanks in advance :)

Hi,

Firstly I have just ordered that Tv so please don't tell me it's no good :rolleyes:

I do use XBMC and don't really have any issues with it presently on my old Toshiba. I can't really comment on your new choice of tv and you may find it hard to get a response as most people don't even know what XBMC is!

Anyway hope all goes well :thumbsup:

which tv you just order'd? the toshiba or loewe?
and my loewe arrives this sunday :) i realy hopes its better then the toshiba i returned 2 times and for the second time perm.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom