1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOEWE Articos

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by irish boy, Feb 11, 2003.

1. irish boy

irish boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After reading all the reports on different TVs i decided to buy the Loewe Articos 32 with both cubes in High Gloss Basalt.So with my plastic in my hand i went to my HOF in Manchester and ordered one no problem said the sales repit will take about 2-3weeks for it to come fine i said .Last Monday i had a phone call to say that they were expecting it in stock that day from Loewe so i arranged for it to be delivered on Friday on Thursday i got a phone call to say that it had been delivered to there warehouse but would not be able to deliver on Friday as not enough time for the TV to get to the loading bay for driver to pick up?So made a Appt for Tuesday then tonight a phone call they have the TV in High Gloss Black but the cubes are in Platinum do i still want it delivered i said no i want it all in High Gloss Black so they promised to get back to me on Tuesday?

2. groundy

groundy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Your experience is not so bad in the grand scheme of things. I'd just be happy knowing I had an Articos and two Cubes on there way ;).

Incidently, how much did all that run you? Did you go for the motorised Cube stand?

3. irish boy

irish boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply and intrest i have been following your reports on the Loewes with intrest.Yes i did go for the motorised cubes cost £3.600 could have had it £200.00 cheaper if i went with the Platinum.But not keen on Platinum.