Loewe Articos

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by PCB, Apr 4, 2002.

1. PCB

PCB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm about to buy a new tv and was origianally going for an Aconda but after seeing the Articos on the Loewe website may well follow this route, does anyone have one ? if so any comments good or bad you wish to share, also is anyone selling the Articos less than list? at present my local retailers AX and AT in Gloucestershire are looking for list of £2300:eek:
    Thanks

Simon

2. psi3

psi3
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Don't do it, you know in 3 months you'll want a Plasma:clown:

3. chrismoore

chrismoore

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Robert Whyte are selling them at £1850.
    Will be getting one myself when I get rid of my FQ75

4. telboy

telboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had my Articos for about 3 weeks and really rate it. I called into Sevenoaks Hi-fi who had a vitros,aconda,articos and a £6000 Fujitsu Plasma all showing TV broadcast's. The Articos was the best picture closely followed by the Aconda and vitros, the plasma was way behind. They also had a Panasonic Plasma running a demo dvd via a Tag Maclaren DVD and a proscan line doubler an the picture was awesome, but look at the cost!

5. PCB

PCB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the replies, after reading previous posts about the Articos i had trouble finding one to demo so decided to take a chance and ordered my Articos last week, it should arrive tomorrow unfortunatley the guys in the shop also demo'd some M&K speakers to me which were very impressive so it looks the credit cards going to take a big hit :D

simon