1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Articos CRT

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Sarah Nya, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is there anywhere left on earth that still has any old stock of these in glossy black? I'd even except used condition!

2. jamesb

jamesb
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. NicolasB

NicolasB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +568
  4. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers, I have emailed both and am awaiting a reply. They are still pretty pricey I'm really wondering if I ought to save up a bit more and get an LCD.

5. irish boy

irish boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sarah
    I have had mine for over 2 years the Picture is superb and the motorised cubes are great if you can get it for £1849 buy it.

6. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya, I read some of your posts when I was looking the screen up. It looks ace with the cubes, I have mailled them and they still have it in stock I'm just waiting to hear back on what condition it's in and if I'll still get some sort of warrenty with it being ex demo!

I've changed my mind so many times on what to get now it's unreal lol

7. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They have both got back to me. Audio T won't deliver, the other company will but its the older version without the hard drive. Is there any difference between the two or will the PQ be the same either way as I'm not too bothered about the hard drive.

8. irish boy

irish boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have not got a hard drive as far as PQ all Lowe sets are superb.I don't think you will be disappointed with this set it still has the WOW factor when somebody comes in they comment on it.

9. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Good stuff, I'm definately going to order with them that Cube stand rocks especially at that price!

I just hope the delivery won't be too bad as they said they don't normally deliver but will have to come to some sort of arrangement :D

10. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    God can you believe my other half said the Cube stand looks like an ugly box, I'm still getting it though!

11. irish boy

irish boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Your other half must not have any taste.Wait till he sees it in your room ,and starts looking at the picture you will have a hard time getting the remote control off him.

12. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes well he can sod off and watch my ancient Toshiba in the spare room :D

13. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Okay I've put down my deposit so I'm commited now, I'm going to pay the balance after I've had my front room decorated!

One thing though, does anyone know space that the Cube 2 provides, I've not seen one in the flesh and it looks perhaps a little narrow for chunky AV equipment!

14. irish boy

irish boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Articos cube 2 are about 5.5in in depth.My cubes hold my Sky + box,Video Recorder, also my DVD.

15. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think my DVD might be too much of a wideboy for that. I'm not bothered though, I can hide all my consoles away in there and get another small rack for the DVD player and amp when I get it. :D

Thanks mucho!

16. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone tell me what size screws you need to attach the Articos to the Cube 2 as there doesn't appear to be any screws in the box, I can't believe they missed out a little thing like that!

17. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Managed to get some to fit thank god, I don't fancy that monster falling off!

Anyway, lovely TV with pretty much perfect geometry and perfectly sharp picture. I'm very very happy!