Quantcast

Loewe announce OLED TV - bild 7.

mb1357

Further info taken from Loewe Friend DE:
The BR was recently at Loewe and produced an article on topics with and around Loewe. Aslan Khabliev was also interviewed about his plans. It is planned to post on Sun, February 16. to be shown in the Frankenschau on BR. Afterwards, the contribution should also be available in the media library. I'm looking forward to it.

The team in Kronach continues to grow. At the end of March / beginning of April there will be 60 employees. Many old hands are still coming on board. Of course, this facilitates the reactivation of many established processes.

It is planned to manufacture the OLEDs in Kronach again from the end of March / beginning of April.

The field service is known to be on the road again and of course some dealers are skeptical, but in the main the response is very happy that Loewe is back and is back with the name, the quality and the products. Audio products will still be shown at the IFA.

There is now also new information about software development. Some "old" engineers are back and further develop the software. OLED production and development will / will continue to take place in Kronach. For example, the Hanover development office will not be reactivated.

The app, which previously ran on mobile devices, is no longer being developed and is no longer being added to the store. A new app is being worked on, which should be launched by the end of the year.

There are currently no plans for the DR + disk. One is currently concentrating on the production and launch of the main products.

That is up to date. Of course, it is still too early for very concrete things.

mb1357

thank you.
any suggestions about the settings of the blu-ray player ?
;
Also look at changing your HDMI cable; I use Syncwire with my Oppo with no issues although I have upgraded to a Belkin Ultra High Speed cable for my Apple 4KTV

Stitch

Over two years in and I still love the picture quality of the Bild 7, this from Lion King in 4k over the weekend.

I for one hope Loewe make a full and successful return!
IMG_4140.JPG
IMG_4289.jpg

RayP

my cables have been changed recently, so that can't be the cause of the problems.
It might help if you named them. HDMI cables that need to carry a 4K signal need to be of a higher quality than normal and usually have the word Premium on them.

frans callebaut

hello stitch,
in which positions do you set your DMM so you don't have no picture distortions in fast moving pictures ? (because i have , no matter which position i put it into (out, soft , middle , intensive). distortions from schocking pictures to distortions when somebody passes a fence with vertical bars-just an example-).
It might help if you named them. HDMI cables that need to carry a 4K signal need to be of a higher quality than normal and usually have the word Premium on them.
WIREWORLD ULTRAVIOLET

RayP

hello stitch,
in which positions do you set your DMM so you don't have no picture distortions in fast moving pictures ? (because i have , no matter which position i put it into (out, soft , middle , intensive). distortions from schocking pictures to distortions when somebody passes a fence with vertical bars-just an example-).

WIREWORLD ULTRAVIOLET
At over 100 GBP it is a quality cable so your problem lies elsewhere. Is that from your UHD player or from a satelllite / cable TV service box?

RayP

RayP

sorry, it's an oppo uhd-205
Connected directly to the TV via HDMI? Or connected to an AV Amp and that is connected to the TV?
I have the 203 connected directly to the TV and another HDMI cable from HDMI Audio on the Oppo to my AVR.

If you are connecting Oppo direct to the TV try switching from Source Direct to Auto and see if that helps PQ. But given you have the Loewe and Oppo there will be very little difference.

If you list a few UHD disks and what the problem is with any of them we may be able to compare if we have that disk.