Loewe Aconda - what's it sitting on?

D

d4v34

Hi all,
It looks like there's an Aconda-fest going on at the moment so I was wondering what you intend putting it on since the glass stand it's supposed to have is £300+

Ta

Well I spent £300+ on a stand from Triskom- because the groovy glass item from Loewe does not accommodate the various bits and pieces which have to go under the thing and, imho, is too low for comfortable viewing....

which one, can you post a link to a piccie.

I know what you mean about it being quite low.

ta

I have mine on an Alphason Akros AP-GAV88/10 which does nicely as it also fits my center speaker and various components. www.alphasondesigns.com.
I looked at another stand from StandsUnique(AV10High) which looked really nice but was more expensive and not easily available in Dublin.

Got a wide unit from the Co-op real wood veneer, and with a slight mod takes a video, DVD, Sky box, centre speaker, and I still have a draw to put instruction manuals.

:cool: Ruby quartz shades.

d4v34

Go to www.triskom.co.uk

Several will do the job. I went for the PL73. Space is a big issue (don't have much!) Perhaps not enough if you plan to accommodate centre speaker, separate amp etc but fine for me with integrated Denon ADV unit and NXTs. Higher than Loewe stand but one of the lower stands at 500mm- it seems about right for viewing given Aconda's slight up tilt when resting on flat surface. Shelves adjustable and deep enough for hiding stuff to rear of main units- Denon. vcr & Digibox, e.g., video sender, original remotes. Forget the cable tidy to the rear though- just not big enough so I leave the cover off (no-one can see it anyway).. Useful space left in front of set once you've aligned rear (to allow cables to go straight down without strain- its clearly set up for the Loewe horseshoe stand)...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom