Loewe Aconda Spare Parts

arcing

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I've got a Loewe Aconda 32" at home, and during a recent house move the speaker shroud on the bottom was damaged. Anyone know where I can source spare parts from?

It's the dark great bit at the bottom I'm after....

Thanks

I got a replacement scart cover for my aconda (the black plastic curved bit) when my son decided to stand on the old one when I removed it to replace a cable :rolleyes: Still not replaced it mind you.;)

Loewe have a deal with Linn in the UK and I got the replacement by phoning up a place in Prestwick that deals with Loewe spares. I was given the phone number by the dealer I bought the TV from. Unfortunately, I've lost the number but if you phone a Loewe dealer you might get it. I think my bit is still in the box waiting to be fitted so I'll see if I can find it tonight. There may be a shipping note or a phone number on the box. If there is, I'll post back.

Thanks Bounce, I may just pop into my local retailer and ask there...

OK,
I found the spare part for my aconda and the invoice.

Package was sent from CCL Limited

Invoice says:

Ayrshire Audio Visual Ltd
c/o Curries Building 390
Prestwick Airport
Prestwick
Ayrshire
KA9 2PL

And some contact info:

Phone: 07896 689 843
E-Mail: [email protected]

Came in Linn packaging - makes sense.

This was back in July 2007 (still not fitted it :rolleyes:). Best of luck

Thanks again. Noticed from their Wikipedia page that they may have lost the distribution rights for the UK in 2007. I'll give them a call anyway...

OK. Best of luck and hope you get a result.

Great TVs aren't they? Best picture I've ever seen - who needs an LCD or a plasma ;)

(Apart from maybe the weight when you have to move the thing :rolleyes:)

Yeah been a great TV. I can't buy and LCD or Plasma as I know I'd be disappointed after the Aconda. But my god it's heavy yeah :eek:, that's how the damage happened the person on the other ends arms gave up and dropped it a couple of inches. I think it's the heaviest thing I own apart from the car :)

hi
i love my aconda, unfortunately after 7 years the sound is making a crackling noise. phoned up loewe service man who said it is problem with power supply. he can fix this but for £190. do you think it is woth it for a 7 year old tv?
thanks
/bob

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom