1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Aconda Remote Problems

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Robin King, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Robin King

Robin King

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm hoping someone on here can help with a really annoying problem. I've only had the TV for a couple of months, and it was an ex-demo TV.

The problem I'm having, is the remote control has begun to be really tempremental. One minute the remote will work fine, then it won't do anything. If you want to change channel, you need to rapidly press the button maybe 20 times, and it will finally do it. Then 30 mins later it will be fine. Because you can't do much from the actual panel on the TV, this can mean I can't turn the TV on.

I've had a period of 3 weeks between the first time it happened, and the spate of failures I'm getting at the moment.

I've changed the batteries, and that didn't make any difference. Is this going to be a loose connection in the remote, or something else?

Thanks

2. crooksm

crooksm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Take the remote back to the store - surely it should still be covered by the 12 month guarantee.