Loewe Aconda Manual?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Londondecca, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Londondecca

Londondecca

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    I have just bought a ex demo Aconda but the problem is the shop has sent me a wrong manual.

The shop had most of the channels assigned to BBC1 and BBC2 but I will be dammed if I can get the TV to find any other channels.

I also cannot find Freeview which should be on Ext2. I am still trying to work out the incredibly sparse handset.

Does anyone know where I can download the manual. I have tried Loewe.de but all I can get is the specs and marketing blurb.

2. Londondecca

Londondecca

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Just found the section on the Loewe site but there seems to be a technical problem. Please dont make me watch BBC1 all night

3. crooksm

crooksm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm at work (and obviously not near my TV) but it's probably under the SETTINGS or CONNECTIONS menus - I have only done this once.

If you press the 'I' button on the remote and select the index all the information you need will be there. I wouldn't worry too much about the manual - I have the Aconda 9581 and the manual is very sparse. All the information you need should be accessible using the remote.

Let me know if you're still stuck and I'll have a look into it at home...

4. Londondecca

Londondecca

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Thank you. I can now watch analogue channels again.