Loewe Aconda Help Please

M

Michelle1965

Hi Everyone :thumbsup:

I have gone off plasma Tvs for the moment because i tend to view more TV than DVD's, and to be quite honest the picture from TV viewing was rubbish. So....I am looking at the Loewe Aconda on the Peter Martin website, spec below............
32" Widescreen, 100hz, CRT, Digital photo viewer, Full PIP, Split screen Text/TV & TV/TV, virtual dolby surround w85.5, h62.5, d59.5 *

In store price £ 1350
Online Price **£1,282.50

Does anyone know if this site is a good one to buy this TV from? and does anyone know if there is anywhere local to me that would supply them( I live in South Lincolnshire). I have been to most shops and i cannot seem to see these Loewe sets anywhere.

Normally i wouldnt be driven on impulse, but i havent seen one bad review on the Loewe, so i am wanting to purchase one asap.

Can anyone offer any reasonable advice. Also for anyone who has a loewe, is it in the same class as a Miele as they are German as well.

I've had an Aventos for about 3 months and I have to say I'm more than happy with it.
Great picture, seems happy with any picture source: VHS, DVD, analogue or digital television. No picture or geometry problems that I can see and no nasty 100 hz artefacts.
I got mine from TV and Video Direct
Link: http://www.tvandvideodirect.com/

miele-no!
bosch/siemens-probably !
that would nearer the mark,i'm talking acconda,articos only.
its the two crts i'm more famililar with.
the miele company has a long track record for build quality(especially the high end stuff)
loewe has not! hence, it cannot be in the same league

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom