1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lodos TV/DVD combi from Sainsburys - need a remote

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by RMCF, Dec 24, 2004.

1. RMCF

RMCF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +621
    I bought one of these a year ago but a few months back the remote packed up. Sainsburys said that they did not cover this and to contact the manufacturer, but I have been unable to do this. I bought a 2-in-1 remote but this didn't operate the unit. Can anyone advise me of a certain brand All-in-One remote that they know will operate the TV/DVD? I thought originally that the Lodos was a rebadged Beko as I have seen a Beko that looks identical and also the Lodos says 'Made in Turkey', same as Beko. Any help appreciated.

2. irish boy

irish boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. nig28

nig28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Get back intouch with Sainburys they are responsible for all warranty, including the remote.
    Nigel

4. BobCowell

BobCowell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If your Lodos is the same unit as currently sold by Sainsbury, it looks remarkably similar to the BUSH 21 DVDTV so that may be a source. Guarantee should be the first route but if you bought by credit card and paid over £100 then your credit card company may assist.

There are many universal remote controls available which may fit the bill if all else fails.