• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lode Runner

RidleyDeckard

Prominent Member
It looks like Lode Runner is on its way to XBLA in the near future and it looks like it has had a great HD face lift....

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/01/07/strap-on-your-tennies-lode-runner-is-xbla-bound/

loadrunnerxbla-10.jpg

loadrunnerxbla-11.jpg

loadrunnerxbla-4.jpg

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
I like you look of that. Any word on a possible release date? Got to love HD :thumbsup:

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
Goes look impressive for arcade :eek:)

RidleyDeckard

Prominent Member
As we are at the end of Days of Arcade (or whatever they decided to call the promotion) I'm guessing Lode Runner is the last title on the list to be released so it should be out this Wednesday

RidleyDeckard

Prominent Member

SourKraut

Prominent Member
Was listening to Major Nelson's podcast today, and in it was a interview with a guy who did the game for xbla. I can't remember the game from 20 yrs ago, but it does seem interesting :D
There will be a demo which will be about 5 levels, and also included will be a multiplayer section too :smashin:

kevlar

Established Member
I just bought this game for 800pts!!. Yes it was supposed to be 1200 so it must be a mistake. Grab it now quick!

kevlar

Established Member
Seems it is officially 800 pts afterall despite all the pre-release press saying it was 1200. Maybe they listened to the usuall outcry of overpricing. Its a great game but having never played Loderunner before I'm finding it damn hard!

Brivs Mekis

Established Member
it definitely has that one more go feel to it.
its a cross between pacman and N+

get the feeling tho i'll reach a point where you get completely stuck like on N+

speaking of which ..... how the F do you do puzzle 15???

from the start you are stuck :eek:

SourKraut

Prominent Member
Seems it is officially 800 pts afterall despite all the pre-release press saying it was 1200. Maybe they listened to the usuall outcry of overpricing. Its a great game but having never played Loderunner before I'm finding it damn hard!

I've only downloaded the demo and quite enjoyed it, but when I came to look at the price it still mentions 1200ms points for it :confused: :( and its the same via xbox.com...800 ms points is reasonable - but not 1200 :mad:

sparkrite

Established Member
I've only downloaded the demo and quite enjoyed it, but when I came to look at the price it still mentions 1200ms points for it :confused: :( and its the same via xbox.com...800 ms points is reasonable - but not 1200 :mad:

same here:eek::mad:

RidleyDeckard

Prominent Member
Damn, I wish I had purchased it this morning now as it back up to 1200 pts :mad:

weetibix

Established Member
It's a great little game..........I'm loving it
Some of those puzzles are just brain exploding though
.......they just look impossible at first
....and then you manage to do it
They are getting worse though :eek:

SourKraut

Prominent Member
I've only played the demo, and I'm even stuck on stage 3 :eek:...its the one where you have to blast the boulders to gain access to 1 of the lode. It's the only part I get stuck on cos I either get trapped or get captured :(

I'm too old & too slow !!!

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom