Lockable Computer Case

tomd84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, im wondering if you can help me out! im looking for one of them cases that have the fronts that flap out, but i neeed it to be lockable either by key or a padlock that can be attached to stop people from restarting it?

any suggestions

thanks

Sorry Mod's ive put this in the wrong forum can it be moved to the case forum please?

thanks

Moved as requested.

Cheers
Moosh

Dunno about newer models but the old Chieftec Dragon/Matrix et al use swinging lockable doors.

Some of the older Antecs too.

Hi, im wondering if you can help me out! im looking for one of them cases that have the fronts that flap out, but i neeed it to be lockable either by key or a padlock that can be attached to stop people from restarting it?

any suggestions

thanks

where would be the best place to buy them from

Hard to find new these days.......will look around.
I have a large blue Matrix that I may be selling if you are interested.

She is a bit heavy though so postage could be steep.
Also have a side window panel for it but if you seek security I'd imagine you'd not want that.

If I find linkys for suitable cases will post them up :)

where would be the best place to buy them from

You could also try the Antec Sonata III case. The front flap and side are both lockable. It is well designed case and comes with a decent PSU. The case is widely available, just choose your favourite retailer.

Thanks for them, there a bit out of the price i was hoping to pay, do you think ill find any cheaper ones?

from experience the sonata is an awesome case and comes with a sturdy PSU. Can't go far wrong!

I have a Thermaltake Soprano.

It has a lockable door on the front, and to gain access to the inside you also need to unlock it.

Most Thermaltakes don't come with a PSU, but you can get the cases for around £50 or less if you know where to look.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/101932

It also has a snazzy screw free system to fit stuff but you can use screws if you want.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom