• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lock shutter open on Sony ALpha 200?

mildfuzz

Standard Member
I have :rtfm: but it's not quite what I wanted. I need to be free to not hold the button down, so it needs to open on press 1, and wait for a second press to close.

anthony566

eduk

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

mildfuzz

Standard Member
I want to use it for solo light painting, so it is really important that it is wireless, that I am not on a timer, and that I can let go of the trigger to move lights during the exposure

eduk

Distinguished Member
Looks good, although a bit dubious about purchasing from China via ebay

I've bought from China, no problem. Check the feedback.

mildfuzz

Standard Member
It's less the country, and more ebay. If there was a UK vendor shipping these, that would be better for me.

Although, I will probably take the plunge

eduk

Distinguished Member
It's less the country, and more ebay. If there was a UK vendor shipping these, that would be better for me.

Although, I will probably take the plunge

No problems buying from China through eBay. Pay using Paypal and you'll be fine.

chrism_scotland

I've bought release cables off eBay from China/Hong Kong no problem, on the lookout for a wireless one, the Remote you get with the A700 is good but I can't imagine its range is tremendous.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom