Local farm harvesting

nofear01

Took this back in September for my local farmer. One of my first shoots.

Thought I would share and would appreciate any advise on settings, ND filters etc. as it isn't as cinematic as I would have hoped.

Filmed in 4K (may need to change YouTube display settings) and edited on Wondershare.

shorton

Novice Member
In your case, your best bet is likely to hire a software company to create custom firmware for your agricultural drone. Depending on whether you use it for imagine, spraying or even planting, software like this can be tailored to your exact needs. Check it out.

acg2019

Standard Member
Very nice steady video. I'm no expert but from what I have read about and tried in my own drone video, some post video color grading, adjust video speed, add some motion blur, adjust contrast and other techniques in a video editor can really improve the video and make it really pop and create a more cinematic video without making it look over done. You've probably already identified in you internet searches but there are some very good YouTube and other tutorials on making your drone video more cinematic. I am rather cheap and use mostly free software like Open Shot and VSDC video editors. As you know though, editing and working with 4K video can be difficult due to the size of the files and the higher resolution.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom