Local BBC and ITV station setup on Sky box.

wellfan

Please excuse if already been asked elsewhere, I have had a search and can't find the answer. Anyway, I bought a Sky box on ebay from somoene who lives in England. The box works fine, however, as I live in Scotland would like 101 to be BBC Scotland and 102 to be BBC2 Scotland and 103 to be STV, etc. Is there any way to do this. I have tried a new installation and callback, etc. with no joy. Asked this over on the other forum also, so hopefully get a reply.

Please excuse if already been asked elsewhere, I have had a search and can't find the answer. Anyway, I bought a Sky box on ebay from somoene who lives in England. The box works fine, however, as I live in Scotland would like 101 to be BBC Scotland and 102 to be BBC2 Scotland and 103 to be STV, etc. Is there any way to do this. I have tried a new installation and callback, etc. with no joy. Asked this over on the other forum also, so hopefully get a reply.

Already replied to on DS.

E

erneboy

the card tells the box what epg to show, if there is no card then a defale bbc london will be showen.

if you have a sky subschripchion then ring them, if not then you ar stuck.

stv can be added through the outher channal opichion

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom