Local BBC and ITV station setup on Sky box.

wellfan

Please excuse if already been asked elsewhere, I have had a search and can't find the answer. Anyway, I bought a Sky box on ebay from somoene who lives in England. The box works fine, however, as I live in Scotland would like 101 to be BBC Scotland and 102 to be BBC2 Scotland and 103 to be STV, etc. Is there any way to do this. I have tried a new installation and callback, etc. with no joy. Asked this over on the other forum also, so hopefully get a reply.

Please excuse if already been asked elsewhere, I have had a search and can't find the answer. Anyway, I bought a Sky box on ebay from somoene who lives in England. The box works fine, however, as I live in Scotland would like 101 to be BBC Scotland and 102 to be BBC2 Scotland and 103 to be STV, etc. Is there any way to do this. I have tried a new installation and callback, etc. with no joy. Asked this over on the other forum also, so hopefully get a reply.

Already replied to on DS.

E

erneboy

the card tells the box what epg to show, if there is no card then a defale bbc london will be showen.

if you have a sky subschripchion then ring them, if not then you ar stuck.

stv can be added through the outher channal opichion

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom