loads of questions

steve1

ok have just a few questions
i have bought this week a a hitachi 32pd5200 plasma.which im pleased with.2 years ago i bought a denon 2800mk2 dvd player.i have connected this to this plasma via component leads.from my dvd to the back of the tv.i have switched the dvd player to progressive scan. which i believe my tv has.any way .my dvd only seems to work on ntsc.progressive is this correct.if i press the pal or mutli button on my dvd remote. the plasma says no signal and goes crazy.am i right inbelieving my dvd player is only ntsc progressive.and if so how comes i can still play pal discs. with the blue progressive light on .on my dvd player.i understand this tv has some connections called dvi and i think its dcmi conections .i understand i can buy a new denon dvd player with these conections.are they better than my ntsc prog scan component picture im running at the moment.also. how do i know if my tv is acutally running prog scan as when i put it on av1 the dvd channel it just says av1 component.sorry this seems to long winded have been out of touch with home cinema for 2 years many thx if you reply

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom