1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LMP mount advice please

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by martian1, May 30, 2005.

1. martian1

martian1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +241
    I am unsure either to get the voguls or lmp mount for my infocus 7200 i think the quality of the lmp looks better but i could have a problem. I want mount pole to attach through ceiling onto a timber frame i have between joists i CANNOT use the large cover that would normally sit on ceiling as it will foul on the joists is it possible to use mount without this cover [i will box it incase we move and i need it] the reason i have pole going through ceiling is that i need projector very close to ceiling to achieve correct height image on screen. Thanks all :thumbsup:

2. ZippyCat

ZippyCat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    The LMP cover is only held on with double sided tape and can be removed easily. However, why don’t you just order the close ceiling mount to gain that extra height?

3. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,779
    I would advocate Andy's LMP mount. It's excellent construction, well made and great value.

Gordon

4. martian1

martian1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +241
    Thanks gordon, yes i am ordering the close ceiling mount but as i said it needs to be even closer, if possible! my ceiling height is only 7ft at max.I think mount is 85mm to mounting plate i want about 60mm or less.