Llyoyds TSB online banking problems

Surebrec

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I changed my login & memorable info this morning, and now I am told that I need to phone a given number to complete the process.

I called the number and went through the steps, up to the point where I had to input a digit from my 6 figure security number.

it said that I have one, but I can't recall what it was, or where to find it.

without it, I can't unlock my online banking account.

any ideas where I can find it, or where I can retrieve it?

thanks.

nevermind, I remembered it.

but for future reference in case I forget again, is there some method of retrieving it, either online or by phone?

I forgot mine before and I went into a Lloyds branch with I.D etc and they sorted it.

You might benefit from a free program called KeePass Password Safe, which is accessed with its own password and is useful to keep ALL of your Usernames, Passwords, URLs and any Notes all safely and in an encrypted format.

You can run it on your PC or Laptop and even store the whole Program and its Data and, because it's portable, also run it from a USB memory stick.

I believe there are versions of also available for android phones.

There is also another useful free program called Account Unity.

This is great for looking at ALL of your bank and credit card account balances on screen all at the one time.

After entering my Username and Password for the first time this morning all in an attempt to Log on, I'm getting:

There's a problem...

9200082 : Unfortunately there has been a technical problem. This transaction has not been completed.

What transaction? I haven't made one yet.

Anyone else having problems logging on?

They must have problems and be working on them. I've just managed to log on but account balances aren't available.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom