• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LLU service transferred to new house - is this a bulls up?

janmars

Standard Member
I recently moved house - and was fortunate enough to keep the same phone number as I am on the same exchange.

I went through the process with ADSL24 of getting a new LLU package on the line. The new service is due to go live tomorrow.

However here's the thing. I just set up my modem - getting ready for tomorrow and it turns out my old LLU service is already active at the new house. BT must have transferred the LLU along with the phone number.

So - now what will happen tomorrow as BT are scheduled to set up my new LLU service on the same line?

Spoonboy90

What makes you think its your OLD ADSL service? It's quite probable that the exchange work has been done early, when work is low jobs such as converting a pstn line to adsl get pulled forward sometimes 2-3 days early.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom