LLandudno shots

wobblebottom

Had to go to LLandudno yesterday ...work!!!! (wouldnt go normally!)

Took the chance to grab a few shots..

View towards The Orme

Seagull Hovering Overhead

Walk on the beach

C & C welcome..

denno75uk

Llandudno eh? North Wales is like the back garden of Liverpool I always thought. Rhyl, Towyn etc.
Although a bit bright the detail in the one of the Orm is really impressive wobble. Which lens?
The BW ones are equally sharp and impressive. Not sure about the selective colouring as the colour doesn't seem that important to the shot. It's a nice image and IMHO would work better as BW alone.

As an aside, it doesn't seem that long ago you got that D50. Got to be the best money ever spent eh?

wobblebottom

Thanks hun... all taken on sigma 18-125

Yeah quick trip up the A55 from here.. drop a load of Passengers off for a weeks hol..ages since Ive been.. forgot how nice it is there..when the sun shines..lol

Selective on the beach was just pure lazyness.. i saved the wrong version..

I wasnt sure about it either..

I struggled to darken the Orme shot..without making it too dark in the shadows..and personally i think ive cropped it too much too..

April i had the D50.. doesnt seem long no... still finding things out about it aswell.. found the histogram at the weekend.. lol (must learn to read the manual) ..

I was only saying to Macker at the weekend.. it feels like some snippits of info are finally slotting into place, learning more and more each time i go out.. things that i didnt understand are finally slotting into place etc.. yet my shots still pants sometimes.. still enjoying it tho..

Lol

onefivenine

Ooh. Those are great! I really like the selective colour shot. It's funny that your PP makes the first few seem older than the second lot... like they're from the 70's as opposed to more recently.

D

DaveyD-UK

I've tweaked this photo a little for you, what do you think?

Attachments

• Untitled-1-copy.jpg
    Untitled-1-copy.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 45

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom