"Liz's weekly adventures in la la land"

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealther

Prominent Member
Reaction score
"Liz's weekly adventures in la la land" (Or until thread gets deleted anyway)

As requested by Gary D :)

I am going to update this thread when ever I have any new stories to tell.

For those who did not see the earlier thread (link below) in the Movies forum here is a brief background to the main character.
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234975&page=1&pp=15

Liz is a twenty something girl who lives in Nottingham she is well educated and quite pretty. Liz however has a problem everyday simple decisions you and I make are almost impossible for her. Decision making consumes all her mental capacity so much that she forgets to do very basic things that most small children are capable of.

Please Note all stories are true events that have been witnessed by myself or close friends.

(P.S. Don’t feel sorry for this girl as she refuses any professional help, and her family deny that she has a problem!)

Last night I told my mates down the pub what I was up to and it turns out one of them knows the guy she shares a house with. So I promised him a pint and got him down to the pub for a grilling session. :)

Turns out that one of Liz’s favourite past times is leaving doors wide open. :eek: Her last flat mate threw her out because Liz went to work and left the front door wide open. Surprise surprise on returning home her flat mate had had amongst other things a Laptop with her dissertation on it stolen. :D

Now for my favourite he brings to the pub with him a note in her handwriting.
It was so funny I had to copy it letter for letter. I wanted to take it home and scan it but he said he needed to put it back in case she some how remembered where she had left it! :)

On it is scribbled:

'2 x Naughty
1 x Red light jumping
1 x Speeding fine.

Might get points for 2 naughtys, maybe 5. Speeding will be 3 points, I think red light will be too. So maybe 11 points. Oh dear, I think that
might be quite bad to get that many points. Must send new MOT and Ins docs
to police'
:rotfl: :rotfl:
I got some more stories yet to come Ill post this .afternoon If I have time.

keep um coming!! shes priceless - i think we should have a stated goal of turning her into a reality TV star.

Or maybe ultimate prize would be to turn her into a saying "oh look hes doing a "liz" "

very very funny

Gary

:rotfl: :rotfl: Superb!

I was reading the other thread with tears in my eyes
cries.gif

I would love to see what this girl looks like. Can you grab a pic if possible.

Keep the stories coming.

:thumbsup:

OK here is another one.
Real names omitted just in case :)

One of my mates B fancies her and thought we were all over exaggerating about her.

So on Monday night two of my mates T and B were on there way back from playing pool, Liz was supposed to meet them there 3 hours earlier but no one pays any attention when she is late. (I just drop comments such as probably can’t decide what to wear or she is trying to decide what route to take.) :D
T decides to ring her and tell her they have left. She was on her way and suggests they meet at a pub they all know for last orders. T wants to go home but B fancies her and convinces T to go. On the way there they receive 2 phone calls from Liz who cant decide whether or not to go to the pub she suggested! :eek:
A few minutes further along they spot her driving in the opposite direction so spin round catch her up and signal her to pull over.
She no longer wants to go to Pub she says to B lets go to yours to see your new house. Reluctantly B agrees and the three of them head of to B’s house. They arrive at B’s and B’s girlfriend N is there she is back from work early. :suicide:

So B shows Liz round the new house and they come back down to the kitchen where to B’s horror she opens all the cupboards every single one and goes through them looking at what they have got! She even opens the fridge and pokes some of the vegetables with her finger. Then she asks if they have any food she can have!!!
“what about this yogurt is it ok, can I try one?”
:rotfl:
Sensing B’s girlfriend is about to explode T suggests that they call it a night as its getting late!
As there leaving B stupidly say’s he will come round and see her one night in the week. T reckons that by the look of his girlfriends face we wont be seeing B again for some time. :D :D

I will make it my mission to get a Photo of her this weekend. Anyone want to guess what she looks like? Someone we know spooked us out by describing almost exactly whats she looked like even tho untill last night he had never even heard of her let alone met her :eek:

I'll have a go: 5'8'', thinish, b cup, mousy brown hair, a bit of a Hippy?

5'6", slim, C cup, frizzy blonde hair, freckles, slightly larger than usual nose.

:D

Sorry richjthorpe but Nobber22 has just about nailed her. :D

Nobber Is it written somewhere that crazy people look like this?

5'6", average build, B cup, dark black hair, pretty face, pale complexion.

stealther said:
Sorry richjthorpe but Nobber22 has just about nailed her. :D

Hey, that's not fair if Nobber has not only seen her but nailed her !!

Okay this is what the guy said last night
Shes 5'6" - 5'8" b cup she is thin and pretty with a pale complexion she has dark brown or black hair and she mumbles when she talks.

Well that just about bowled me over I was convinced he must have met her :eek:

stealther said:
and she mumbles when she talks.

shes not related to Steven Segal is she? :D

Gary

richjthorpe said:
Hey, that's not fair if Nobber has not only seen her but nailed her !!

Blew her mind too. Hence her behavior these days. :devil:

stealther said:
Nobber Is it written somewhere that crazy people look like this?

Yes. :D

I know two birds almost as screwy as your Liz, but both are called Dawn. Both are fairly hot & you consider hitting it, but you just know there will be serious consequences afterwards. :rolleyes:

Gary D said:
shes not related to Steven Segal is she? :D

Gary

The Segal mumble is deadly.
idea.gif

stealther said:
I will make it my mission to get a Photo of her this weekend.

Is this her ?

:devil: sorry smelly :D

Kopite4Ever said:
im sorry smelly but this is comedy gold. its 2am im wide awake and this thread is classic. its always the nice looking ones that are the :censored: loon's :devil:

If I'm lucky , she wont look in :rolleyes: . She did after all start my happy birthday thread :lesson: .
However , I saw that picture , read this thread and thought , Hmmmmmm :clap: :rotfl:

JS

The guy who lives with Liz sent me this text message last night:

Liz has said that she don’t know what 2 do with her life. so she’s just going to copy me go where I go and just follow me around and stuff! Iam worried

Liz will now be known as Stalker :D
This is not going to end well :eek:

stealther said:
The guy who lives with Liz sent me this text message last night:

Liz has said that she don’t know what 2 do with her life. so she’s just going to copy me go where I go and just follow me around and stuff! Iam worried

Liz will now be known as Stalker :D
This is not going to end well :eek:

buy her a "lead" you could have some fun then - "down bitch" :devil: (had some lovely thoughts then.......... back to the real world.

(she remind me of the dark haired girl (the tall one with nice arse) from Coupling.

Gary

Our Liz sounds just that the psycho neighbour Rose, who stalks Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men. :eek:

12m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom