Living room cinema - and kitchen

Guys, apologies yet again. It's my first time on here for a very long time.

June 2015 I said "here's to a quicker update next time"! I think it's safe to say that most definitely didn't happen. I'll leave the excuses aside :blush:

Those who were asking about the pelmet - my builder said there's no name for the pelmet system. He said all he did was build a metal frame and attached the plasterboard to it. Thing with this builder is he's quite creative in the way he does things. Thankfully it works!

Jaipal, I'll have a look through my pictures on my computer and see if I can find anything I may have missed and post it up. Hopefully that'll help you and the other guys who were interested.

I'm also hoping to finish this blooming thing in the next few months! :rotfl:

Embarrassingly the work still has not been completed due to one reason or another, but I have finally setup a temporary fix for my AV stuff.

I bought a cheap and cheerful stand off ebay and put it under the stairs. This is temporary until my builder gets his back fixed and builds me a proper cupboard under the stairs.

The cabling is a mess as some of the cables are very very very long and I don't want to cut anything until the cupboard has been built.

IMG_1480867081.399012.jpg

This is how the room looks for now. Still a lot of minor work needs doing to make it look like a room - blinds, pictures accessorising and some touch up of paint etc

IMG_1480867380.430186.jpg

I also need to setup the Onkyo and Oppo again as there seem to be some gremlins in the way it is now. Then speaker calibration.

I was planning on getting some heights and rear surrounds but I had some bad news on the car on Friday which has blown that plan clean outta the planet!!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom