Liverpool Fc Tv :)

Great news!!!

Cool! :)

I'm switching from Sky to Virgin soon, so I'll save even more money 'cos I won't need Sky Sports anymore, just Setanta, which comes free with Virgin :thumbsup:

I only really watch the reds games anyway, so this is great news. It's just a shame I paid LFC for a e-season ticket, which gives me games and interviews etc online.

Reds for the title :smashin:

Will there be warnings before any interviews with Jamie Carragher?
I don't want to start all the local canines yelping at his high-pitched wafflings.
Also not sure my speakers could cope.

Get a grip you dizzy scouse muppets!

When was the last time the PL was won in Sept?

MUTV - The original, the best and the official channel of the PL CHAMPIONS!!!:clap:

take it your manc scum?? u know what i like... about mancs favorite song.... "if you all hate scousers clap your hands" have to laff becuase thier best player is a scouser!! :)
ps how many times you won the champions league??????

What, Ronaldo is from liverpoor? How'd that happen?

CL count: United 1 - Bindippers 1

Get yer facts straight fella.

If it's the Old European Cup you're talking about, I accept you **** all over us. Well done. History is important, albeit ancient history. But as it's modern day records you seem to be interested in (I assume you are a young'un), let's check PL records shall we?

Err that'd be 0-9 then.

Crawl back under your rock and crawl out again in May. Then talk to me.

Ta ra scally-lad!

If it's the Old European Cup you're talking about, I accept you **** all over us. Well done. History is important, albeit ancient history. But as it's modern day records you seem to be interested in (I assume you are a young'un), let's check PL records shall we?

Err that'd be 0-9 then.

Ta ra scally-lad!

What a kn*b.

Get a grip you dizzy scouse muppets!

When was the last time the PL was won in Sept?

MUTV - The original, the best and the official channel of the PL CHAMPIONS!!!:clap:

but it has been lost in sept hasnt it LOL

but it has been lost in sept hasnt it LOL

Yes it has, but almost certainly not by MUFC - :devil:. I reckon Derby might struggle, but even they shouldn't be written off in September ***!!

Just shows the desperation of the average granny-stabber.

Love to stay and talk guys, but got a life to be gettin' on with.

Good luck with dat-dare "Rafalution" - :D

See you in may.

fact is man u will always be in liverpools shadow, so cry ya silly insults alls you want, the fact is you came into a liverpool fc tv post with the delibrate intertensions to throw some bitter silly little comments about lfc.tv... now ask yourself why you so bitter????? then read back a little and iam sure thing will make a little sence in that tiny little mind of yours.

Err that'd be 0-9 then.

Ta ra scally-lad!

the old 1st division
Liverpool 18 titles
man u 7 titles

yes man u,the biggest club in the world have been Champions of England less times then Liverpool.oh and man u (the biggest club in the world,don't forget)have been Champions of Europe same amount of times as...Nottingham Forrest.

fact is man u will always be in liverpools shadow, so cry ya silly insults alls you want, the fact is you came into a liverpool fc tv post with the delibrate intertensions to throw some bitter silly little comments about lfc.tv... now ask yourself why you so bitter????? then read back a little and iam sure thing will make a little sence in that tiny little mind of yours.

Well said, this is an AV Forum, not a silly little bickering boys forum. Maybe New Member Mr.Grosmo or whatever his name is should join a t***s forum seeing as though he has better things to do as he says. Maybe he has some useful stuff to add to the AV Forums, but I don't think so.

Shouldn't really be biting I know, but his insults and pathetic comments are just what great forums like this don't need.

Got any AV related info Mr Grosem?

I'm switching from Sky to Virgin soon, so I'll save even more money 'cos I won't need Sky Sports anymore, just Setanta, which comes free with Virgin :thumbsup:

I only really watch the reds games anyway, so this is great news. It's just a shame I paid LFC for a e-season ticket, which gives me games and interviews etc online.

Reds for the title :smashin:

But if you cancel Sky, then you wont be able to watch the Sky Liverpool games live. The Setanta games are delayed by 24 hours I think it is.

None of the Satanta 1 Premierships games I have seen so far this season have been delayed. There is nothing to suggest that Liverpool TV games will be delayed either. Or have I miss-understood what you are saying here?

But if you cancel Sky, then you wont be able to watch the Sky Liverpool games live. The Setanta games are delayed by 24 hours I think it is.

None of the Satanta 1 Premierships games I have seen so far this season have been delayed. There is nothing to suggest that Liverpool TV games will be delayed either. Or have I miss-understood what you are saying here?

I think he was talking about Liverpool FC TV tbh ;)

LFC TV will show every single LFC game, but they will be delayed.

The OP said he was going to cancel Sky Sports and just go with Setanta/Liverpool FC TV. I was just pointing out that if he did that he would miss all the big Sky broadcast Liverpool games live.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom