Liverpool and Newcastle

Some Bloke

Prominent Member
Reaction score
A new series of shots from Liverpool and Newcastle upon Tyne.

Liverpool
Photos 1 to 24

Newcastle
Photos 1 to 26

Click on the "Slideshow" links on the upper right of each gallery to see them larger and look at the older shots if you like.

For those who strictly follow Rule No. 1 of the Internet Photography's Guide (i.e. don't click anyone else's links), here's one from each gallery.

p150928315-3.jpg

^ Sorry, no idea why this photo isn't the same size as the one below.

p565413202-3.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Repeat after me - "2nd post in a new thread or page" ;)

Will check out the slideshow galleries in a wee while :)

Liverpool slideshow is jaw droppingly good - just heading off to Newcastle now...

Pure class - bet you'd not expect to hear that said about Newcastle.... :D

Thank you Sir :clap:

Don't be dissing the Geordie's or they'll take their tops off and beer belly you to death.
And that's just the women :D

I divven nar what "2nd post in a new thread or page" means.

Two Fantastic sets. You certainly have a real good eye for seeing a shot/composition. My only criticism is that you didn't get any of the most important landmark in Liverpool ;)

Thank you Sir :clap:

Don't be dissing the Geordie's or they'll take their tops off and beer belly you to death.
And that's just the women :D

I divven nar what "2nd post in a new thread or page" means.

LOL - too true ;)

the 2nd post remark is that the 1st post in a new thread (like this) or an existing thread when it moves onto a new page of posts gets a great big advert slapped on the right hand side which forces any images in the 1st post to be resized to accommodate it... :)

LOL - too true ;)

the 2nd post remark is that the 1st post in a new thread (like this) or an existing thread when it moves onto a new page of posts gets a great big advert slapped on the right hand side which forces any images in the 1st post to be resized to accommodate it... :)
Thanks for the info. I'm not seeing any adverts.

Perhaps you're blocking adverts somehow... and worth bearing in mid as it's how others will see the shots that matter :)

I don't get the ads either as I run an ad blocker, but the pics are still small and there's a great big chunk of white screen where the ad would be :mad:

will because the forum has already resized to accommodate the ads...

I guess I am using a blocker of some type.
But, I have to switch off most of my blockers, to be able to log into the site.

Just in case the Mods are watching, I don't recommend using them ;) as I believe they contribute to global warming :p

will because the forum has already resized to accommodate the ads...
Lol, thanks. I did understand why I got a big chunk of white screen, I was just moaning about it :p

I do understand they need to advertise to keep the site up and running but can't they go in a better place? I mean the AVF page only fills part of my screen anyway, I have 2 great big grey borders on either side :confused:

Nice work as usual. Pity you didn't get some shots of Anfield.

I see you got the Gateshead Flasher!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom