liverpool advice wanted

markymark34

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Ive supported liverpool for 25 years and ive finally got the money to head across from belfast to watch a match (22nd Nov). Anyone got any hints or tips to make my experience a better one? or advice on a bar to go to afterwards?
obviously liverpool winning would be a good start!

thanks

Mark :smashin:

Went in the Arkels and that was a pretty decent boozer. (I was an away fan but there was loads of home fans in as well so that made for a great atmosphere.

Dont try and get a taxi after the match - it took us about 1.5 hours to flag one down. Much better to get onto one of the numerous buses back to the City centre - no matter how packed they are.

Finally, dont say to someone 'I love Gary Nevile'.

Sometimes it can be easier to get a ticket from one of the Belfast LFC supporters clubs than LFC themselves. The supporters clubs get batches of tickets, and they aren't always sold out for games against the like of Sunderland and Boro.

thanks guys ive got the tickets sorted and a place to stay so its really a pub or 2 that im looking for after the match. Also is the museum good (the LFC one)?

You might need to check if the club museum/tour is open matchdays ... some don't! :)

Your best bet for the pubs is probably The Albert, The Oakfield, The Sandon, The Park etc

the museum is the best in the country matey:D

Matthew Street is a must when you get into the town centre - best place in town for a laugh and a few beers IMO!! :smashin:

thanks everyone! really looking forward to my trip.
Is there a good website for lyrics to Liverpool songs/chants? need to get my voice in gear!

his arm band said he was a red torres torres you`ll never walk alone it said torres torres we bought the lad from sunny spain he gets the ball and scores again fernando torres liverpools number nine nah nah nah nah nah

http://http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rfihh4xrjU&feature=related

that was us getting beat 3-0 last year:cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom