Live Wallpapers

Gary D

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys have you got any recomendations for Wallpapers?

I like the these (search the Market, Appbrain doesn't seem to like Live Wallpapers is i cant link :confused:)

Digital Rain
Starfield 3D (it really Windows 95 but I just think it looks cool)
Nexus Revamped Pro

Anymore?

cheers

G

I use the Seeds of Life one(basically a load of sperm swimming around:laugh:), looks pretty cool and was only something like 60p, will have a look for the Digital Rain one in a bit :)

Is the Digital Rain wallpaper the Matrix looking one? Search didn't bring up any exact results.

That one looked nice, but perhaps a bit too distracting for my taste, was kind of hoping it would be like raindrops running down the glass :)

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

I used Beautiful Widgets Live Weather Wallpaper and it was brilliant and i didnt notice too much of a battery drain.

It looks good and is very useful.

I used Beautiful Widgets Live Weather Wallpaper and it was brilliant and i didnt notice too much of a battery drain.

It looks good and is very useful.

Been curious about Beatiful Widgets for a while but find the various options on the market a bit confusing to be honest.

Any chance os snapping a pic of the wallpaper on your phone and telling me exactly which one you purchased?

Aside from that one just noticed anotherromising theme called Pixel Zomies or similar, looks quite amusing as there are a handful of hunters which are one colour blips, infected another, then ordinary survivors yet another, and you watch it unfold :)

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Been curious about Beatiful Widgets for a while but find the various options on the market a bit confusing to be honest.

Sorry mate, Not go the Desire anymore (and im not allowed to talk about why :rotfl:)
Beautiful 'stuff' come in 3 areas :

1. Beautiful Widgets - Set of individual widgets that control B/T, Wifi/ Brightness, Silence, vibrate etc etc. Within this is the HOME widget which is a crackingly good clock and weather widget.

2. Beautiful Silent - 2 widgets for just Silent and Vibrate modes (so only 2 out of the pack above)

3. Beautiful Live Wallpaper - A brilliant live wallpaper showing current weather for a specified location.

:thumbsup:

bugz, creepy crawlies, metal slug zombies, star chase, aquarium, galactic core, earthrot, .........

I used to use live wallpapers at the beginning but the battery drain forced me to stop using them.

My favourite is Andwobble - great fun & a real time waster :D Costs about 67p, but apart from the *obvious* projects (hem-hem) just use your imagination to come up with some funny/cute/surreal images.

Just found a very cool live Wallpaper called "ParticleStorm"

Give it a punt and show it too as many iPhone owners as you can :D

G

(sorry i cant post a link, i'm at work and i cant access Appbrain)

Guys have you got any recomendations for Wallpapers?

I like the these (search the Market, Appbrain doesn't seem to like Live Wallpapers is i cant link :confused:)

Digital Rain
Starfield 3D (it really Windows 95 but I just think it looks cool)
Nexus Revamped Pro

Anymore?

cheers

G

I am using City in night. See if you like this one?

Just found a very cool live Wallpaper called "ParticleStorm"

Give it a punt and show it too as many iPhone owners as you can :D

Just quoting my own post here. I love this Wallpaper but its totally killed my battery. I conditioned my battery and the performance was excellent, i installed and activated the Wallpaper and the performance dropped off a cliff, it was draining at 15-20% an hour

Deactivated and the performance of my battery shot back up again. I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this kind of drop off?

G

Have to say, I'm loving Particle Storm at the minute. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm not seeing any worse battery life than I was before, but I've not used my phone as heavily as normal the past few days.

In the past my phone has had Thunderstorm, Silhouette, Seeds of Life, Substrate, Plasma Globe and Mario Live.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom