• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Live Rewind and Audio Out

gillrichard

Standard Member
Hi there, having read your forums for many years without logging on (and finding lots of answers along the way) I have a question I can not seem to find an answer to. Well actually I have two.

1. I can rewind BB1 and other channels...but the HD sport and SKY1 new content (e.g. Simpsons) will not rewind. At first I thought it was my box, so I restarted however the results are the same. Some channels rewind instantly others will not. Is some content just not rewindable?

2. For the world cup, I was hoping to have sound coming out of my stereo system (sadly not HDMI or Optical In). Now as I only have Scart/HDMI/Optical out I can not find a way to have analogue sound coming out of my Sky box. The Yellow/Red/White channels seem to not be active, even if I unplug the HDMI lead. Also I can not get my LG42xx3000 to output sound either, apart from using the headphone socket on a 3.5mm - Analogue cable.

Desperate times...if you need more info to help please ask away.

Yours truly a confused former Virgin (now in cable free area) customer sat with a STUPID sky HD box :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom