Live Pause

BluWarfareHD09

I have my Live Pause set to 60mins but for some reason it sometimes stop the's the live pause, for example tonight I was watching BBC Three and paused in Family Guy and lost about 45-50 mins and then when it came to the last part of Russel Howard's Good News it un-paused and went to the current program. I couldn't have lost any more time as didn't pause or rewind any further.:confused: thanks in advance

BluWarfareHD09

4%, but I thought that there was a partition for anytime,live pause and system stuff

logiciel

AFAIK it's all in together, and the percentage thing isn't an accurate indicator anyway!

BluWarfareHD09

Afaik :confused:

BluWarfareHD09

Do you lose your recordings

logiciel

BluWarfareHD09

Couldn't remember if it was planner rebuild or force update which deletes everything but thanks

Couldn't remember if it was planner rebuild or force update which deletes everything but thanks

Neither of those delete recordings (unless already corrupted) or planner entries - the only thing that deletes is the "System reset". Planner rebuild is comparable to checkdisk on a PC and a forced update is merely an attempt to upgrade the box firmware to the latest proven stable version - it will very rarely get the very latest edition until it has gone out on automatic upgrade to all boxes.

Note also that there are no partitions physical or logical on a Sky+ HD HDD. The Anytime reservation is merely a limit applied by software to total size of file contents in the file allocation tables. It is not a PC but a proprietary PVR system with very few similarities in any way to PC file systems.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom