Live on hold.

CeeJay775

Prominent Member
Reaction score
can you get your live put on hold, i am moving and will be 3 weeks without the net,

as in, will they give you back the 3 weeks you're not using it?? not to my knowledge...

"er yeah, microsoft, i was on holiday for 15 days, could you sort me out?"

:D

I only use mine for about 1.5 hours a day ........ my 12 month contract will last a lifetime!

if i wanted idiot replies i would of asked, if anyone knows without sarcy answers that would be a help, if you let microsoft know could you get your gold live put on hold, i'm not on about the time i use it, just if its put on hold and not used untill i get moved and the net back. thanks.

No idea - but Sky will do this for you (either when you box is bust and waiting for an engineer to turn up and take it away - or you are moving house).

Worth asking I would say.

Scapegoat said:
No idea - but Sky will do this for you (either when you box is bust and waiting for an engineer to turn up and take it away - or you are moving house).

Worth asking I would say.

Except.. it will cost you more in phone calls to M$ than you'd end up saving anyway... ;)

cjaya30 said:
if i wanted idiot replies i would of asked, if anyone knows without sarcy answers that would be a help, if you let microsoft know could you get your gold live put on hold, i'm not on about the time i use it, just if its put on hold and not used untill i get moved and the net back. thanks.

Relax there ........ it just seems like an odd question. I just don't belive microsoft would even entertain the idea. As Crisp_Rapper said if they let you turn off your account while you move house they would have to let people turn it off while on holidays. Plus the administration costs would be huge, unfortunately microsoft don't make their millions by being overly helpful.

Having said all that you should chance your arm and call them although I think you'd be wasting your time and money. Good luck though, let us know what they say.

ShadowmanUK said:
Except.. it will cost you more in phone calls to M$ than you'd end up saving anyway... ;)
Except the MS number is freephone.

Just give them a call and ask them, you'll get a far more reliable answer than from us lot being sarcastic or guessing.

yeah i'll call and ask and thanks to those of you who gave the sensible answer. I think as one of you said if you took a hoilday it wouldn't be put on hold so i will expect this will be the case, but a call to ask won't hurt, well not as much as 3 weeks without my live will.:thumbsup:

if you're honest with yourself you'll KNOW the answer is 'no'. it's such an odd request...

post any and all telephone transcripts plz.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom