1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live music, Summer festivals

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by stevegreen, Mar 8, 2005.

1. stevegreen

stevegreen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +984
    As some of you may well know, I am a massive fan of live music and in particular, festivals in the summer months.

It's looking good already this year and we have, at the weekend, attended our first concert this year. Flook played at Lichfield Guild Hall on Sunday night and put in a brilliant performance, setting the standard for all events this year as far as I am concerned.

Bonus today is that I have just been told that The Handsome Family are to play at the Larmertree Festival in the Summer, one of my favorite bands and one that I was introduced to at the very same festival three years ago :clap:

Currently looking at the Beautiful Days Festival as well as the Big Chill and the Green Man festivals to go to this year as well as a lot of smaller local festivals like Lichfield Fuse, the Baggeridge Folk Festival and Bromyard Folk Festival, not forgetting Farmer Phils Festival which is held in the middle of nowhere on a farmers land.

I love this time of year, lots of plans to be made and lots of tickets to buy! :D

Is it just me on these boards or do any others appreciate the live music events and festivals?

2. stevegreen

stevegreen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +984
    Just me then :laugh:

You don't know what you are missing!

3. probedb

probedb
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +181
    Ahh when you said live music, summer festivals I'd assumed Leeds/Reading etc etc :) Even tho it's a different music style I love live music!!