Answered Live mail Message on Windows 7

chaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the moment I cannot recieve or send e mail messages on my PC this is the message I get
Unable to send or receive messages for the Msn (ericdinnair) account.

Server Error: 3219
Server: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00005

I am a bit of of dunce when it comes to this sort of thing I use windows 7 as os and goggle as my web browser my email is live mail .com which was originally hot mail does this help

Sorry to a idiot But even looking at what the above I still do know what to do. Please help as I am waiting for some important e mails to come and to send

I thought that Hotmail Is now Outlook If your browser is Google have you a google mail address if so are your emails being sent there

Have tried my goggle email address it would not me go into it because it already said it was being used tried to do a new one but nothing I am in dire straights here as I am flying to Malaysia monday and Emirates are meant to be sending me info Plus I want to book in So could someone please help me here now if possible I am or rather was Live Mail 2012 not hot Mail THIS IS VERY URGENT!!! Just to add I am not very good on the software side of things

Last edited:
I thought that Hotmail Is now Outlook If your browser is Google have you a google mail address if so are your emails being sent there
No they are not and Yes I do have a Goggle account & email for Google

I have update I have searched Google and found Outlook mail it has found my contacts etc and I can use my e mail address but its in my favorite list how can I get it to desk top please also I have just found that I have outlook office mail 2007 in my system as well could i use that instead for my e mail as well as it is already on my computer

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Untitled 3.png
    Untitled 3.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 59

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom