live games for younger children

urbanlegend

hi all im a new member to the xbox360 live experience and i was hoping to get my kids involveds too.My girls are seven years old and love playing on their gamecube.Are there any titles out there either 360 or 360 compatible that are good live games for younger children or are they all geared up for teenagers?

RidleyDeckard

Cloning Clyde on XBLA, is a bargain game which is fine for you kids

ush flynn

Novice Member
its the people on live you want to worry about rather than the games i think! What about the live arcade games? any good to you? Othewise id suggest PGR3, kameo co-op, or any of the sports games, tiger, madden, nhl, nba, Top spin and table tennis

urbanlegend

Thanks guys.Ive got top spin and table tennis and the kids are better than me at them.Ill give some of the arcade games a try including cloning clyde.

Indiana Jones

filmfreak71 said:
Cloning Clyde on XBLA, is a bargain game which is fine for you kids
Not sure why but Cloning Clyde is rated 12+, anyone else ever notice this?

RidleyDeckard

Presumably because it would encourage kids to kick chickens!

Caveman49

Welcome to XBL urbanlegend. I agree with what most have said - turn the voice chat off for extra protection. I have a 5 year old daughter and she loves Marble Blast Ultra, Cloning Clyde and even Frogger. XBLArcade is great for kids - BTW should not admit to this but she even had a go at killing all the zombies on the DR demo and loved it, and she also loves driving around Hawaii in the TDU demo. There is plenty for them to do - hope they enjoy it.:smashin:

kourosh

Distinguished Member
feeding frenzee is pretty cool my 10yr old daughter plays it all the time,also uno is another good one:thumbsup: