• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Live Friends

iCardboardRobot

Established Member
Seen a succesfull thread like this.
I have no one in my friends list, none of my friends are on live and the people i just deleted never spoke or played that often.

So if your bored and fancy
COD3
Gears
R6V
Worms

or load of other stuff give me a shout.

by the way iam a fulham fc supporter, so even if you want an easy slag target :D

live in n.ireland so anyone around here def give me a shout, havent found a ni gamer yet. But anyone just bored is welcome. Thanks !

PS:writing that seemed like a lonely hearts ad :eek:

D

Deleted member 152499

FR sent mate - I'll mostly be playing Gears, but do occasionally wander over to Pro Evo Soccer 6 - see you online soon :thumbsup:

Skiprat

Established Member
Add me if ya like mate play most of the games on your list, and with new red pack for rainbow out this week will be on that a lot.

Don't know about u but i suck big time at GoW so need to get more gaming hours in on it to perfect the frag tag and chainsaw:D

On most night on live with a few regular live mates so usually some good games and a bit of banter at the same time.

Am a Liverpool fan myself, but i only like to slag man u and chelsea fans, just cause they always seem to do better than us :rolleyes:

Skippy

kopchoir

Banned
Am a Liverpool fan myself, but i only like to slag man u and chelsea fans, just cause they always seem to do better than us :rolleyes:

Skippy

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
that language is not tolerated on here at all m8 liverpool are the most decorated club in the country and after this year only real madrid have a better european pedigree than us our trophy cabinet reaches goodison park manu are a good team but we have been achieving there dreams for years :smashin:

Skiprat

Established Member
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
that language is not tolerated on here at all m8 liverpool are the most decorated club in the country and after this year only real madrid have a better european pedigree than us our trophy cabinet reaches goodison park manu are a good team but we have been achieving there dreams for years :smashin:

Sorry mate should have said this season we all know that liverpool are the best team in england just need to look back through the history books, its all there in black and white, sorry if i offended, kop :)

This is my opinion don't want to start a debate war with anyone :nono:

kopchoir

Banned
sorry if i offended, kop :)
dont be silly m8 just like to put it in now and again as there are some manure fans on here and get a bit of stick so when they see it it will start again m8bit of friendly banter does the world of good besides i hear ur going to get shot to pieces off chuck norris/eec3/binman/sugarpuff/golden graeme (dont worry he will understand that) so since your a pool fan m8 if he kills u on gow ill kill him m8 us redmen will stick together:D :smashin:

Skiprat

Established Member

Ico.

Prominent Member
Fr sent...

I'll be around sometime for some Gears at least.:smashin:

prettyvacant

Established Member
Add me if you like matey, am always up for getting my sorry ass chainsawed in Gears :rolleyes:

dng007

Established Member
Fr sent - I'm mostly currently playing COD3 and GOW. :)

Horatiogreen

Established Member
I've just managed to get live so you can add me as well if you like. At the moment though I think the only games I'll be playing will be GOW and PE6. I suck bad enough at those 2 without embarassing myself at the other games ;)

Karen DF

Established Member
Hi, i havent got many people on my friends list. So if anyone plays COD3 during the day can you add me ???. Normally Americans on then and they can get abit scarey.... rather play you guys on here .I`m not very good by the way :D

JusR23

Prominent Member
I'll add you to mine mate i'm on gears most nites and would love some rainbow six action (still haven't played online yet). I'm a west brom fan so beat that :D

erniebert1

Established Member
Add me if you want m8. Play most games although glued to Rainbow 6 at the moment and with the new maps arriving soon, I'm probably excited more than I should be :rotfl: :rotfl:

jason g

Distinguished Member
only because u all work as painters & deorators.

Sorry mate should have said this season we all know that liverpool are the best team in england just need to look back through the history books, its all there in black and white, sorry if i offended, kop :)

if u know about history u would know that it was because of man utd that u won those trophies.

iCardboardRobot

Established Member
I'll add you to mine mate i'm on gears most nites and would love some rainbow six action (still haven't played online yet). I'm a west brom fan so beat that :D

you havent played R6V, mate its the best online experience on xbox, i think

Thanks all for your replies look forward to playing something with you all !

fatfingers73

Established Member
Please feel free to add me, I've only got 2 friends and 1 is my nephew :(

I normally play single player but I'll try to get online more, I have most games.

:beer:

Jockster

Established Member
Feel free to add me!

What about a bit of Rainbow six:vegas tonight or tomorrow as I'm well up for a bit of terrorist killing!

I think its been quite a while since we had a bit of terrorist hunting going on from the AVforums!

Cheers

Jock

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom