• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Live down

cassius76

Established Member
Can't connect at all. all Live tests are ok except the LIVE connection.

Oh dear. Looks live troubles with the "new experience" server upgrades?
:mad:

MChatterley

Established Member
Can't connect at all. all Live tests are ok except the LIVE connection.

Oh dear. Looks live troubles with the "new experience" server upgrades?
:mad:

Same here, passes all tests but fails the Live connection. Proper annoyed!! :mad:

At least its not just me I guess.

oldman100

Established Member
Down for me but I seem to have plenty of friends on line when I check via the Xbox.com.

brumhee

Distinguished Member
Is it me or does Live feel like and expensive Yo-Yo?

oldman100

Established Member
Looks like it's a global problem since the peeps over at the Xbox.com forums from States are having problems logging on too.

Droogie 2001

Established Member
Same here. I noticed when I was trying to download Mega Man it barely registered any progress. This obviously explains why.
Probably fall out from yesterday's 'upgrade'
:rolleyes:

TheProperJayC

Distinguished Member
live-broken.jpg

BName

Banned

BName

Banned
LOL that lasted 2 sec then she started can we now watch Mamma Mia, please let there be a god and let live work, anything but mamma mia

Mamma Mia live is working again lol just joking i haven't tried again yet.

audster

Standard Member
started downloading pes09 then it bombed out - now xbox live connects for 2 secs and whole 360 freezes..... tried 3 times now maybe cos of pes demo??? any thoughts?

CeeJay775

Prominent Member
started downloading pes09 then it bombed out - now xbox live connects for 2 secs and whole 360 freezes..... tried 3 times now maybe cos of pes demo??? any thoughts?
Me too, how to fix I wonder. I am going to connect without live and see if I can find the part PES demo to delete.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom