Live down at the mo?

CatManDo

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi is live down?

Can't get on, rebooted router xbox etc no joy! My internet connection is working okay.

On the diags it fails on Live...anyone else having this problem?

TIA

Seems ok for me!
Just started downloading time shift demo

Do you have the wireless wifi access device thingy? Try plugging it in and watching the small LED on it to see if it flashes red. If it does its "broke", ring up Microsoft and they'll magically fix it over the phones.. its what happened to mine (And yes, they did 'magically' fix it, and I still dont know how they did it!)

Hi is live down?

Can't get on, rebooted router xbox etc no joy! My internet connection is working okay.

On the diags it fails on Live...anyone else having this problem?

TIA

Ditto,My internet working fine but cant get in Xbox live.It was working earlier on.Tried getting onto www.xbox.com and thats not working for me either.I do have the wireless adaptor and tried unplugging it then plugging it back in and it does flash red before green ?.

I haven't been able to get on Xbox Live since 2pm, can get on xbox.com fine, it's on the network fine, streams music etc, just won't connect to live...

Second 360 gets on fine.. that's.. strange :confused:.

Still confused but sorted it..

Anyone else still having problems ?.Still the same for me.Rang Xbox customer support who went through everything I had already tried but with no luck then said my ISP (Entanet) was not on their list of supported providers (worked fine until yesterday ?).Still cannot access www.xbox.com via my pc either but when I tried using a pay as you go dial up connection it worked ?.Maybe it is a problem that is affecting only certain Internet providers or areas ? (Im in North Wales).Fed up now !!.:confused:

Thanks for all the replies guys. It appears to be working okay this morning, I did notice some noise on my telephone last night so perhaps that had something to do with it, was weird how the internet was working though!

I am hard wired and incidently pete_21 my ISP is Entanet also.

All appears okay at the moment, currently downloading some demos.

Cheers chaps

Seems I spoke too soon.Mines dead again.Goin off to sulk & watch Moto GP instead !.

I'm with Aquiss - an Enta reseller - they have some problems with what they think is a connection in the US. I can't get Forzacentral, gamefaqs or xboxlive - both the website and a connection to Xbox Live. Went yesterday, back on this morning, off again at about 11:55 am today....... not a routing issue.

Thanks for the update bud !.I spoke to my Enta reseller (Freeola) who were not aware of the problem but promised to follow it up.Hopefully problem maybe sorted soon then ?.

Hopefully but who knows? If it's been up and down again whatever they tried last time didn't last long. It'll get fixed soon enough anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom