Live coverage of tomorrows Nintendo Keynote in Leipzig?

dan653

Established Member
Reaction score
Wouls also like that too if there was some video. And they are one hour ahead so it starts at 9:15

trouble is you also dont know whether they're taking into account british summer time and also wiifanboy is any international site

just found out EA are on beforehand at 9:15am

so i'm guessing 10:15am CET -> (+1hr) 11:15am GMT -> (-1hr) 10:15am BST

10:15 our time it is

Nope its definitley 0915 as it is at 1015 german time and they both use daylight savings time. And the 1015 time comes from the scedule on the conference site.

i'll be checking at 9:15am anyhow just in case and EA are always good at letting stuff slip (Assasins Guild will be a PS3 exclusive, Assasins Guild is coming out on the 360 :D)

Yep eurogamer are doing a live text commentary better than nothing i suppose

Everyone is hoping so, cant imagine them NOT releasing it as the console should be out in two months.

Who knows we will have to wait and see

ign are posting some updates every few minutes..

http://wii.ign.com/articles/727/727276p1.html

1:15 a.m.: Crowds are gathering for the beginning of the Wii Prove Our Promise conference
1:30 a.m.: The show is beginning
1:31 a.m.: Speaker takes stage and promises "surprise" announcements
1:32 a.m.: Goes over Nintendo's plan to capture non-gamers

what were the surprises then?

Marky1973 said:
what were the surprises then?

Werent any by the sounds of things :(

Still I personally cant wait...September 14th has been mentioned for a launch party so hopefully more info then???

Neil

Soundwave said:
Werent any by the sounds of things :(

Still I personally cant wait...September 14th has been mentioned for a launch party so hopefully more info then???

Neil

Very excited myself, but was hoping for some little snippet of information....perhaps a new add-onn, or control aspect.....a camera in the wiimote.....more on the virtual console....something to get my excitement to fever pitch!:D

Just deeparate to part with some cash and buy one!

Battalion Wars 2, wasnt much of a surpirse or keeping our promise. Did hope there might have been an offical price stated.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom