Live Billy no mates.....

daveaka

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Iam looking to add a few friends on xbox live , i dont know anyone who has an xbox360 in real life ( well i do, but they dont have the internet) so if you want to have a few games of Table tennis, PGR 3, GRAW or Saints row, then iam up for it...only had the 360 a couple of months.

Hi Dave,

Feel free to add me, i'm in the same boat no mates with a 360.

cheers,
Mike

Feel free to add me. I am poor beyond belief by the way:eek:

Feel free to add me. I am poor beyond belief by the way:eek:

Hahaha, haven't played you online since the good old PGR3 days, I do remember you were one of the few player sharing my(ahem...lack of)skills:rotfl: I must invest in TDU some day.

I don't know anyone in "real" life with a 360 either so I'm looking for a few Live friends so add me if you want chaps.:thumbsup:

Gamertag: ChewUK

Playing (badly) at the mo: Table Tennis, Call of Duty 2 & 3, Ridge, Uno....

Up for a game of anything though. I play for a laugh, not serious.

Feel free to add me too. I have only recently started to play after a long gap. Oh I Forgot my user name is madsupra

i could do with a few more live friends, just got my own adsl line installed so ill be on most nights after work, love a bit of GOW and really enjoying Smackdown vs Raw but not played it live yet

Tag: Ether21

count me in as well tag is systemsdead love playing online for fun,any games like gow r6 vegas pgr3 battlefield smackdown 2007 graw cod2-3 to be honest im pretty crap online so if your in same boat feel free to add me.

Me too, GamerTag is kismet110. Playing GoW and COD3 lately, got R6:V couple of days back so might be giving that a go too over the holiday period.

Just picked up GoW, COD2/3, DOA4, PGR3, R6V so feel free to add me too - not fantastic but always up for a laugh.. tag = Marc Dark :)

Add me as well if you want .My nametag is calzer and I play mostly Pro Evo 6

My son uses same tag and he plays pgr3 or cod 3

PS if you play me at pro evo do me a favour and don`t pick one of the good teams (please) :smashin:

Question aside - Why is Rangers rated so crap in game when they are best team in world :rolleyes:

DaveAka.. added a bunch of other friend requests via the Xbox website so I've sent ya a request too mate..

Thanks for all the replys, just got a bit of a problem at the moment, my network cable seems to be bust either that or my router is acting up...anyhoo iam in the process of getting a wireless adaptor so i should be online again soon :thumbsup:

Yikes!!!!!

daveaka - you've got some serious new mates there - 5k+ on their achievements. I think that you need to be prepared to be spending a lot of time being lapped/waiting for respawn etc...:rotfl:

ps

Newbie myself :rolleyes: - see mature gamer thread.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom