Live Aid DVD

Rob

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Has anybody else got this yet??

Recieved it last week from CD wow (17.99). It makes you realise what a great time it was then for music. Can you imagine trying to pull this off now??

Worth the price for Queen alone. Fantastic concert. :smashin:

Rob.

my fave performances are Queen, Bowie, the Who, and very surprised by Ultravox (vocals were superb) - never rated them as a 'live' band,

The Brit stuff was much better than the American IMO (performance and sound wise)

waited 20 years for this mate and it was worth the wait , as for your question it wont ever happen again mainly because very few of todays groups couldnt play live to save themselves nevermind starving kids anyway magic dvd :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Martian Phil said:
my fave performances are Queen, Bowie, the Who, and very surprised by Ultravox (vocals were superb) - never rated them as a 'live' band,

The Brit stuff was much better than the American IMO (performance and sound wise)

Yeah, I prefer the Wembley gig. Picture suffers a bit at times, but considering what a huge technological achievement it was, there isn't room to complain!.

Not to mention, it was never intended for release.

Rob.

Led Zep is missing, they deemed their set too below par for them to be included on the dvd & asked for it not to put on.

Watched the first disc yesterday and i thoroughly enjoyed it, i forgot that Jack Nicholson presented a few of the bands and i just couldnt get over how young he looks. Will watch the second disc over the next day or two.

This is on my Xmas List i cannot believe it is nearly 20 years from when it was done!!

John

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom