littlewoods mobile return ??

accyuklad

Banned
i got a mobile i got unlocked if i wanted to return the mobile for any reason like faulty would they know its been unlocked

prking

i got a mobile i got unlocked if i wanted to return the mobile for any reason like faulty would they know its been unlocked

It depends how you unlocked it, generally they will know its been unlocked other than by the manufacturers code. That will invalidate the warranty.

ROBIN50N

It depends how you unlocked it, generally they will know its been unlocked other than by the manufacturers code. That will invalidate the warranty.

how would they know that?

accyuklad

Banned
just that i gone to contract with a ultra tocco but wanna send the lg back and get £230 back on credit but if they gunna no its unlocked then i gunna after sell on here at a price that i could sell for only had it 1mth aswell lol

just wanna make 100% sure i can send back and not get caught as i dont wanna pay a charge to get it back

prking

how would they know that?

There isn't space to describe unlocking methods here, however the majority of unlocking methods leave an audit trail on the phone. Manufacturers can easily see that the handset has been unlocked and often by which method.

accyuklad

Banned
as anyone sent a phone back to littlewoods unlocked

dont matter guessin theres a chance they cud put a different simcard in to see if it loads if so then i in trouble so gunna sell either this kc910 or ultra tomorrow or 2nite as im after a xbox 360 or ps3 just not sure what best to get as im after forza 3 which onli out on 360

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom