LittleBIGPlanet Beta key giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waynej

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have acquired a spare LBP Beta key, and following the generous nature of the AVforums members have decided to make it available here. As per usual leave your thanks and I will pick a name out at random in a couple of hours.

Nice one....:smashin:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can't believe how many more people still want this beta key :eek: i gave away 10-15 this morning. At this rate it'll look like most of the stores will be sold out when this comes out,so you guys better have your pre-orders ready lol.

I can't believe how many more people still want this beta key :eek: i gave away 10-15 this morning. At this rate it'll look like most of the stores will be sold out when this comes out,so you guys better have your pre-orders ready lol.

This is the first one i have entered, was going to wait but thought what the hell...:D

I'd like to give this a go. :)

c'mon lucky dogs ear :D

This is getting a bit annoying now. I don't know how many times I need to mention that these LBP threads need to go in the LBP sub forum. I'm not sure what the point is of having a separate sub forum if people are just going to keep posting these threads in the main PS3 forum. :lesson:

Moving thread.

EternalDark, congrats, you have a PM.

Enjoy. :smashin:

Not long for the full game now guys! :D

would appreciate a pm if there are any more codes spare, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom