Little Things (29th January 2021) Denzel Washington Thriller

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
My favourite actor in my favourite genre.

Will keep an eye on this one for sure.

As this is a Warner Bros release, this will now become one of the 2021 movies getting a simultaneous cinema and streaming date.

Now dated for release 29th January 2021.

21 Dec 2020 09-52-45.jpg

adult themes

Definitely looking forward to this.
Is it going on HBO exclusively?

I'm just guessing, but I'll be surprised if it's not a premium rental on Sky and Amazon within the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Anything with "echoes of Se7en" has my attention.

And yes those glory days of the 90's serial killer chiller.

Copycat was always an old favourite of mine.

RT score is middling
The reviews are very much a mix unfotunately. Den Of Geek liked it though, and they're normally a good barometer. I won't be paying for a premium rental though, and will wait for the price to drop...

I thought this was a very good movie and well worth a watch . My only issue is that’s it’s 20 minutes too long .
the stream on HBO Max was excellent with vision and atmos . A very intriguing story that drip feeds you information and back story . The payoff is rewarding but leaves a very big unanswered question . I like movies like this but do hate ambiguous endings but well worth your time and rewatch .

you can’t say anymore as you end up spoiling it and that’s the best part !

Decent film. Had some really good moments. I can't say I was crazy about Remi playing the detective. Great Actor but I feel not the right person for the role

I'm not a big Denzel fan too be honest and also very biased in thinking that novelty man Malek as been absolute s*** in everything I've seen him in so far... apart from that first series of Mr Robot, aside from that this is the dullest type of crime/serial killer film I've sat through.

I thought it was ok and worth a watch, thought the ending was week. Glad I did not pay to watch in the cinema.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom